Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homemade gift ideas

I came across this post for a rice heat therapy bag.  I thought it might make a good addition to a little basket I am putting together for a Christmas present.  Homemade soap, homemade knit washcloth, and maybe one of these??  The link below will take you to the site with all the directions.  I have been all about what's going to be on sale the day after Thanksgiving.  Making a list out and checking it twice, but I have also been trying to brainstorm for homemade gifts ideas.  There seem to be so many fun ideas out there!  Now if I can just pull some of them off...


Rice Heat Therapy Bag Tutorial, Eye pillow, and Wellness bag from Sew Mama Sew

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget