Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Knit Hat

Since I made one hat, everyone in the house wants their own hat.  This pattern was an easy pattern.  It used stitches I knew.  I did have to learn one new one, but it was easy and used only in the rim.  The pattern was also made for circular needles but easy enough for me to figure out on 2 needles.  I used #7 needles and Caron simply soft yarn in blue mint and grey heather for the stripe.





I found the pattern at ravelry.com
You have to register a user name and password but it is so worth it!  Lots of free patterns on the site.

Here is the link to the site where the pattern for this hat was found:

1 comment:

  1. Wow Emily. You make it look like you've been knitting for years. Great looking hat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget