Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chocolate Fondue~Yummy Valentine Treat

I'm Fondue of You!

This recipe was in the paper a few years ago, and my mom had saved it for us to try.  I remember it was delicious, especially if you are a chocolate lover.  Which I am, as are my kids!

1 Bag Dove Brand Dark Chocolate Hearts
1 Bag Milky Way Brand Minis
1 Cup Heavy Cream
Assorted fresh and dried fruits.  Marshmallows.  Cookies.

~In a large microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate hearts, candy bar minis, and heavy cream.
~Heat in microwave 3 to 5 minutes stirring frequently.
~Pour warm chocolate mixture into bowl surrounded with fruits, marshmallows, and cookies. 
~Plunge, dip, soak, or plop into chocolate!

*Can be made in advance and reheated.

Yummy!  That's my kind of valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget