Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dried gourds anyone?

This talk of fairy gardens had me curious, so I went looking for some pictures of some finished ones.  I came across these houses.  I showed the pictures to the girls and they are very excited to make some fairy houses!  I can see them tucking them in with my herbs and other flowers out in the garden.  So does anyone have some dried gourds?
I have some smaller gourds from a few summers ago.  I just showed my mom and she found some dried gourds in her basement.....oh when it pays to be a hoarder collector!  
 

The photo above and below are from http://whimsicalfairy.com/gallery.html.  Click on the link for some more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love them and can't wait to play fairy garden with the girls, and thankfully you called me a collector !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget