Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hoppy Easter, Bunny!

Little Bunny Foo Foo and Crew, Too

I am not a real crafter. I am a person who likes thinking she's a crafter. An impostor, if you will. Hence, I begin projects, accumulate necessary supplies and consequently do not finish projects. This spring season, I went looking for a bunny craft I could create using previously mentioned supplies. And I found this adorable website and accompanying free pattern:


I made a prototype as a gift for my new niece, but failed to take a picture. Now, I've successfully completed three more to assist the over-worked, underpaid Easter Bunny for the lil' peeps in my life. I used a bell for the tail in place of a pom-pom. Also, I used reproduction fabrics left over from a quilt I made for my little sister's graduation. I even used blocks left over on the yellow bunny. Here are the pictures of my first foray into the world of stuffies:



And here is a link to a gallery on Flickr that shows off a lot of 'wee bunnies':



2 comments:

  1. Michelle wonderfully cute, perfect for your bunny loving girls. Karla

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget