Friday, June 3, 2011

Topsy Turvy Pots

This is a very easy project!  It didn't take long at all, which made it fun, and I used material I had lying around.  I didn't use any glue.  This whole thing can come apart in the fall and put away.

Place rod in ground where you would like to display your topsy turvy pots.  My rod is actually from one of those giant spools.  We have a bunch on our property from previous owners.  We took a huge one apart(I am making a table) and when I saw the screws that came out of it I knew what I wanted to do!

Old clay pots I had.  Only one pot's hole was too small.  Travis scrapped the hole a bit with his leathermen and the hole became the right size.

When you place the pots on the rod just tip them to side.  Do this in random fashion for each pot.

Very important.  Small hands to help!  I love it when the kids get into gardening: )

Fill the pots with potting soil and a flower. 
All done!  Took like 15 minutes.  This fall it can all come apart.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too.... cute! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget