Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bartering

A newspaper illustration depicting a man engag...Image via Wikipedia

Recently I have found myself added to a group of Bemidji Area Bartering.  It's been interesting figuring out what bartering is all about.  I have recently committed to a barter.  I get 4 dozen quart jars with rings for the exchange of my fresh garden tomatoes. Sounds like the lady I made the deal with will be dropping the jars off at BK on Monday!  I will then keep her posted on my tomatoes.  What a deal!  They are even wide mouth, which is my favorite for making pickles! 
Anyone else do some bartering or have a group in your area.  The Bemidji group is on facebook.  It is a closed group but someone in the group can add you easily.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget