Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{Raspberries}

RASPBERRIES, RASPBERRIES, RASPBERRIES!

This summer for me is the summer of raspberries! 

I have come onto quite the patch.

Lets see, we have ate the raspberries plain.  {YUMMY}


We had raspberries and cream.  {MMMMM}




We even made {OLD FASHIONED HOMEMADE VANILLA ICE CREAM}


I know {HEAVEN}!

Tomorrow I am going to try and make a batch of raspberry jam.

Some raspberry sauce for a different take on that homemade ice cream.


Anyone have anything else?



8 comments:

  1. Fresh vinaigrette for your freshly picked salads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! That would be good!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absolutely all time favorite! As a kid, I would freeze Raspberries and whipping cream in a dixie cup and make a popsicle. The best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds good and I have both on hand. Bet the kids would love it!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget