Monday, October 17, 2011

Painted pumpkins

Painted Pumpkins

Fall Display
 This past weekend I have to say I worked hard cleaning, cleaning, and doing a little more cleaning.
Today I decided it would be way more fun to paint some pumpkins then to do anymore cleaning!!!


 I love the metallics and the teals right now.....so that's what I used!  I have been trying to use up old spray paint that my parents had in their garage.  The different golds and the teal jumped out at me right away!


I tried changing up my "window box" a bit too.  Make it a little more fall and a little less dump spot it had become!

My asters have been so beautiful this year.  For sure this is the last fresh bouquet from my garden for the year.  But I will not complain that we are half way thru October and I STILL have fresh flowers to pick!!!
I also had to throw in some feathers!





 Peacock feathers!!  What color!




Lots of treasures is this display.  The rusty lunch box was found in the back forty.  The feathers were from a hunting outing by the kids.  Do dad holding the pumpkin and vintage Halloween book was from an estate sale and cost not even a buck!!  And of course the pumpkins are from my garden!
What a nice way to spend the day.  A day that certainly felt like fall here!



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget