Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fabric Flowers

{Flowers}

Trace and cut 6 circles out of the fabric you choose to use.


One circle will be your base.  The other 5 will be folded twice and glued to base.

Fold circle in half.  Dot with glue on the bottom center.  Fold again.


This is what you should have.


After doing that to the five circles.
Dot the tip with glue.


Place on your base circle.


Do that four times(make sure the folds on the circles are facing the same direction when you glue them).

Place the last piece in the center.



We then went on and cut out leaf shapes.  Glued them on as well as a pin backing.



You can also use........

{Old Jeans}





shabby creek cottage


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special





 



Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


www.thegrantlife.com














Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! My daughter & I will have to make these! I found your blog from the 2805 party...I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance, I'd love you to stop by my blog & maybe follow along too!
    Thanks,
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. stopping by from At the Picket Fence. I love these flowers! You make them look so easy! Ive tried them before and I cant get to look nearly as nice. Also, I have a Friday linky party if you'd like to join. Its new so I would love for you to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - I'm gonna have to try these. Lots of possibilities here! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget