Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quick Knit Headband

I've had some gorgeous yarn laying in my stash for over a year now.  I wanted to use it but just have not gotten around to figuring out what to do with it.  When I saw a quick simple {free} pattern for a head band recently, I thought that is perfect! 
It was so simple, yet gave so much satisfaction when I was done.  And I should point out my daughter has barely taken it off since I gave it to her!


Cast on 20 stitches using size 10 (US) needles.
Knit 85 rows
Cast off
Sew ends together
Take some left over yarn and wrap around where you sewed to cinch it.

There!  Way easy!  Always fun to whip up a quick project!

~Emily



shabby creek cottage

Tip Junkie handmade projects

5 comments:

  1. I think this is beautiful! I have always wanted to learn how to do this. I met you through Tip Me Tuesday! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget