Saturday, December 3, 2011

Burlap Centerpiece

 I have been loving the burlap lately.  Love the way it looks!  Simple and rustic. 
With some burlap I had leftover from my tree skirt I made a table runner.  I actually didn't make anything. 
Once piece of the darker burlap was the the perfect size.  Then I cut a lighter shade of burlap for some color contrast. 
No Sewing, no gluing.  EASY!


 Handcrafted candle holders from small logs.



Red sticks from the woods.



Wood circles with burned lettering.






I don't believe I could get any more simplistic. 
Loving the fact that when the Christmas season is done, this centerpiece can hang around!



Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special


Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. that's a nice homemade centerpiece! good idea

    visit my blog at:
    http://needlesandwool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity - great job on being creative with what you have at hand!
    and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    amy of four corners design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love it! Reminds me of my grandfather's home when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget