Saturday, December 3, 2011

Burlap Tree Skirt



I did it.  I made a tree skirt.
This was so outside my box!
But I did it!


I won't even attempt on trying to give a tutorial on this.
I WINGED it!
But it was fun!


No sewing here.  Just the good ol' glue gun.  It did it's job well.
I also had someone helping me.
Way more fun with someone to chat with as you glued.


I used burlap, muslin, and some old lace curtains.



Fits in perfectly with my handmade Christmas!

The link below will give you nice explanation on how to do things.
That's where I got the general idea.







Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
 
you are talking too much />
 
Photobucket
Tip Junkie handmade projectsCooking At Café D

6 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB. Love all of the burlap and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I am loving your handmade Christmas. Great tree and skirt! I am a new follower visiting from the Friday Free For All. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I LOVE my glue gun!
    (I don't sew either!)

    Thank you so much for linking up to our Friday FREE-FOR-ALL Linky Party at Cooking at Cafe D!
    ~ Dana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget